We try our best to deliver all products perfectly on the promised timeline. But we are human beings too, sometimes we fail to deliver the product as promised and we don’t give excuses to our customers.
If we somehow fail to deliver your product on time, you will get a trouble-free refund. The refund amount varies from product to product, campaign to campaign.
- If you order a bike on discount and we fail to deliver the product on time, then you will get a complete MRP refund via cheque. We issue a check for every ordered bike which has the date of delivery written on it. If we fail to deliver the product, you can withdraw your money.
- If you pay the full MRP of the products, you will get the full refund in MRP if we fail to deliver the products.
- If you are ordering in a flash sale campaign and we fail to deliver the product, you will get a 5% bonus with the PAID amount. But remember, you won’t get the MRP refund for products in Discount.
- If we delivered the wrong products, you can email us for a refund. We will instantly start processing your refund.
- If you break our policies and try to place duplicate orders against our policy, we will issue you a refund within 3 working days. But in this case, the refund processing fee will be deducted from your payment.
It takes some to complete the refund process depends on the selected payment method.
- If you pay using SSLCommerz online payment gateway (via mobile banking or debit cards), it will take up to 7 days to process the refund. If you paid using SSLCommerz, then you will get the refund in the method you used to pay.
- If you are ordering a bike, we will issue a cheque in MRP. And the cheque will be activated on the delivery date. You can withdraw the money on the same day if we fail to deliver your products.
- For orders above 25,000 BDT, you can choose bank transfer as payment method. In that case, if you pay using bank transfer, then you can contact us for a refund via Bank Transfer. In that case, we may need up to 3 days to complete the refund process.
We use a third-party payment gateway on our website. So, there’s a charge for every transaction that takes place on our platform. If your order is accepted, then the charge will be deducted from our balance. But if your order is cancelled, then the refund processing fee will be deducted from your paid amount.